DailyMile folks?
  • I've added a couple folks from here on my DM list.  If anyone's interested, you can find me here.

Happy runnin!
    Socks are a scam. Just saying :-)

• Nice Bryan, though I don't use the site myself it seems rather popular. You might however want to edit the above link; there is a redundant "http://" at the end of the URL. Cheers!
  • Sorry about that...fixed.

Thank you!
  • Yup. Added you!
  • Me too. Misery loves company... :-)
  • Awesome!

Thanks, guys!
  • Same here. Maybe now I'll start using it more.
  • I use it all the time, but I need to actually start participating there more.  For now, though, I'm still trying to heal up.

• I didn't really know about it until earlier this year.
  • i saw it mentioned earlier, what is dailymile about?
  • At it's most basic, DM is a site to keep track of workouts, including maps of your routes.  You can also use it for basic social networking.

The only downside, as opposed to, say RunKeeper, is that it doesn't have a mobile app developed expressly to interface with it.  Thus, you can't add workouts until after the fact.
  • I'll put the same offer out there - if anyone wants to add me on daily mile here I am. The accountability isn't going to hurt my training any, I don't think... :-)

Plus, as far as compatibility goes, I'd agree that while a mobile app would be nice, I have a Nike+ watch and it's literally 2 clicks to synch to dailymile once I have my run uploaded to the Nike site.
  • Doing this on the phone so i hope it works. but heres me.

http://www.dailymile.com/people/MichaelO32

• I'll play this game. It never hurts to have another set of eyes on your training.

• Cool!

I'm hoping to be back to running next week.  Here's to that!
  • I've been a daily mile regular for a couple years now.  This is me:

Return to Runblogger.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Taptalk Forum Badge photo TapatalkForumBadge_zpse3ab33cd.png
Get Tapatalk for: iOS | Android