Zero Drop vs 4mm
  • I've made the transition from 4mm drop shoes to zero drop using the Merrell Bare Access 2 (awesome shoe).  I like to have other shoes to cycle through my running week and so need to buy another pair (always a good thing).  If I end up liking say a 4mm drop shoe am I placing myself in any danger by also using my zero drops?  Or once you go zero never go back?  Thanks!

• I rotate all the time, my feeling is that throwing different forces at the feet and legs via a small shoe rotation could be of benefit. Within reason of course, my rotation probably violates this rule by about a dozen pairs :)
    Helping runners run | Main Site: www.runblogger.com | Personal Site: www.theblogologist.com
  • You know, Pete, since you have too many shoes in your arsenal I would be happy to take some of the extras off your hands...
  • Thanks Pete!  That helps.
  • I'm honestly not sure if I really want to go back to 4mm drop. I'm not sure if my recent hamstring issues weren't brought on by having to go back to my old Mirages while I was returning my BA2's. They were beat up pretty bad.
    Socks are a scam. Just saying :-)

Return to Runblogger.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Taptalk Forum Badge photo TapatalkForumBadge_zpse3ab33cd.png
Get Tapatalk for: iOS | Android