Examples of data collected from visitors to this site include:
1. We use Google Analytics and Who’s Amung Us to analyze blog traffic. These services collect information such as the following from visitors:
- Internet Protocol addresses (IP)
- visitor location (town/state/country)
- Type of web browser
- Date and time stamp
- Referring and exit pages
- Number of clicks on links
No personally identifiable information is collected by these services (i.e., no names or other personal information).
2. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.
c. Sovrn Networks is a third-party ad server that provides ads relevant to user interests. You can access Sovrn’s opt-out policy here.
e. I use various Affiliate Advertising programs (Commission Junction, Avantlink, Shareasale, Linkshare, Skimlinks) to advertise specific products on Runblogger. When you purchase a product through one of these links, the sale is recorded (price and product name) and I get a small commission. No personal information is collected in the process.
4. On occasion we may collect emails for product giveaways or other purposes. We also maintain an opt-in email list via Aweber for post updates and other relevant information. We value your privacy and do not share these email addresses or any other personal information with third parties.
Runblogger is not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us directly.