FS: New Balance MR10v2 & Mizuno Wave EVO Cursoris $100 Shipped

Hi Guys,
I have two pairs of shoes at home doing nothing and needing to go to a new home. The fit of them is not right for me so back to my reliable MT10's it is.

==============================================================
Wave Cursoris (Size 11US) - Large fitting, fit the same as the 12.5US in the MR10v2
==============================================================
I got the Wave Cursoris last year from Amazon. I have worn them twice for a total of 10 miles on pavement. No signs of wear on them at all. For all intensive purposes they are new.

=============================================================
New Balance MR10v2 (Size 12.5US) - Neon Yellow
=============================================================
The New balance MR10v2 I got in May. Again I'm just not fond of the fit personally. I put only six miles on them before going back to my MT10's.

Even though the above shoes are not for me, I know they are popular amongst other runners here so perhaps they will find a home.

I have been a long time fan of Pete but have only joined the forum today. However I have been a member for WatchUSeek for a good many years and have many buys. sells and trades there with never any issues under the user name jiraiya. I also have 100% on ebay under sui-shin-kai. I can provide references if required. Payment would be via paypal.

If anyone is interested then just fire me an email at boneill81@gmail.com.
I will ship them tracked to your door.

All the best,
Barry.