Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

DISCLOSURE
VigLink badge

Selling Second Hand Running Shoes

13»

Comments

• Chris...actually I think I am going to keep the Helios.  Switched out the inserts and tried them again (gave me a little more toe room).  Liking them again.  If you don't mind the red...sierra trading post seems to have the best price right now.  JT
  • edited June 10
    Well...haven't really run in the Helios much...so if anyone is interested in the 42.5 Helios Orange, shoot me a message.  SOLD
  • edited June 10

OK...my Helios are sold.  Others I have for sale --

Older pair of NB MT110 (Size 9.5) with about 50 miles on them.  These are the black and gold ones. If someone wants to try these out might be a good chance for see if you like them for cheap.

$30 Dropped to $25 shipped CONUS (really want to move this stuff)

Nike Wildhorse Womens 11.0 which is same as mens 9.5.  These are a light grey very neutral color. Another cheap way to give these shoes a try. 

$45 Dropped to $40 shipped CONUS.

Send me a message and I can send pics.   May be interested in trades for similar sized shoes.  Thanks...JT

• I'm also a 10 to 10.5 =)