Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

DISCLOSURE
VigLink badge

Selling Second Hand Running Shoes

Comments

• edited April 17
    I'm a 10 in most (Saucony Kinvara is my marathon shoe.) 10.5 in Nike and New Balance. 

I have a pair of size 10 Brooks Pure Drift 2 available. 6 miles on them.
  • Pete, I am also in the 10 to 10.5 size range. I would be interested in seeing a list, too. Thanks.
  • OK, need to get my butt in gear and make a list. Been too busy lately, but have a box sitting in my office that needs to go! I'll try to get it together next week.
  • Sounds great, Pete! I can't wait to see your list!  I call dibs on the Brooks Launch V2....   ;-)
  • Don't have that one Brad :)

• Yeah, I knew you didn't, I was just messing around!  **Brooks said it won't be out until next year anyway, although high falutin blogger shoe reviewers like you will probably get advance pairs.
  • edited June 3
    *Edit*

Shoes no longer available.
  • I have the following shoes that I would rather part with from people here than nasty old ebay. The best shoe I have is a pair of almost new Salomon XA PRO 3D Ultra 2 GTX's in 11.5. I ran in one half marathon in these shoes and got the black toenail, I need a size 12. Asking $75 shipped.
    Next up Hoka Stinson Tarmacs in size 12. Ran in three ultra's with these, plenty of tread left however there are wear holes on the upper where the shoe flexes, all those miles actually wore a hole in the uppers. Toebox is waay to small for me. Due to the damage on the upper I will part with for $20 shipped which is a great price to try out Hoka shoes to see if you like them.
    Inov-8 Road X 255. For a few months they were my daily trainers. About halfway through their life cycle. Will let them go for $20 shipped, or cheaper if you are close/local (Raleigh NC).
    Last, New Balance Minimus Road, these have a lot of miles left as I purchased them way back when I first started getting into minimalist running. 11.5 and will let go for $20 or less if local.
    Can send picture of anything
  • edited May 6
    I'm new here, but have been trying out a bunch of trail shoes lately.  I have great ebay feedback and sales on other forums.  Two great shoes here that just didn't work out for me.  Each has a short (under 5mile) trail run on them. 

Send me a message and I can send pics to an email

La Sportiva Helios -- 42.5, Orange version w/box  -- $60 Price Drop  $55 Shipped CONUS Paypal.  

Saucony Peregrine 4 -- 9, Blue version.  SOLD

Please know your size.  I can give you some comparisons to what I have worn.  Open to offers and will give a deal if you want to try both.  Also open to trades on same size and similar condition trail shoes. Thanks, JT

• edited May 5
    I have a pair of Womens size 10 Saucony Triumph.  I only used them a couple of times with my own insoles and found out they were not right for me.  Wanting to sell them off.  Let me know if you are interested and name your price. 
  • I've got three shoes that I'm not wearing and that still have a lot of life left in them:

1) Skechers GoRun3 (blue on blue color way) - size 12.  They have about 50 miles on them, and are in great shape. I love these shoes, but would love them more in a size 12.5.

2) Brooks Pure Drift 2 (yellow) - size 13 US.  They have 93 miles on them, and just don't give my feet the happy lucky feeling.

3) Nike Structure 15 (gray/blue) - size 12 US.  They have 85 miles on them, but nearly all of it was on snow, so they could very nearly pass as brand new.  Nice shoes, but too much shoe for me, I've realized.

Willing to hear offers.  Thanks, everybody!
  • Hey Pete, I'm also a size 10-10.5 depending on the brand. Would love to continue to put some wear and tear on any shoes you need to unload! Please let me know.

-PS Loved Tread Lightly, it changed my complete outlook on running and everything that goes with it! Keep it up!

• Same here. 10, 10.5......
  • I'm also generally a 10.5.  I wonder if there's any way that the lucky recipients could provide any feedback that would be useful for the site here.  Of course, since they are already reviewed it might be more trouble to Pete than it's worth.

I also have a pair of Inov8 Trailroc 235 (size 10.5 US) with 30 miles or so that I would like to trade for an 11.

• Darn jt2gt, Those Helios are just a bit too small for me or I'd be asking for a PayPal address tout suite!