How often do you replace your running shoes?
  • I started running in minimal shoes 1. year ago, so I don't have that much experience in how long they last, but my old trainers retired after 400 miles and i guess my more minimal shoes will last 300-400 miles. 

Right now I got the Skechers GoRuns (and GR Ride), Brooks Pure Flows (1 and 2), Saucony Mirage (1,2,3), Saucony Hattori and Brooks Pure Grit 2 in my rotation - yes I got a problem...

How often do you replace your running shoes? 

• Mine seldom make it 300 miles.  Ever.
    Socks are a scam. Just saying :-)
  • I have a pair if Merrell Mixmaster 2s that have at least 800 miles on them and just fine. With less shoe less to wear out.
  • About three times a week :) They just keep showing up at my door...
    Helping runners run | Main Site: www.runblogger.com | Personal Site: www.theblogologist.com
  • I *really* gotta get in on that action.  I need to convince Skora to hire me as a sockless consultant...feel like the Phase is *designed* for sockless wear but *built* for wear with socks.  It's an annoying distinction.
    Socks are a scam. Just saying :-)

Return to Runblogger.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Taptalk Forum Badge photo TapatalkForumBadge_zpse3ab33cd.png
Get Tapatalk for: iOS | Android