Adipure Crazyquick Running Shoe

edited June 2013 in adidas
There is a new shoe released by Adidas called the Adidas Adipure Crazyquick (they had this for a basketball shoe apparently and just released in running shoe form).  I was trying to find more information about the shoe - specifically the stack height and heel drop, but don't see it listed anywhere (including on Adidas site).  Just wondering if anyone has any information about this shoe?  I'm curious about it - I have loved the fit and feel of my Adidas Gazelles but have been using my Sketchers GoRuns more lately as I find that I've had some on/off discomfort in the midfood/ball of foot area (as I've gone up in mileage) leading me to think perhaps I need a bit more mid/forefoot support. 

Comments

• I know this comes a few months late, but according to the footdoctor.co.za site, the CrazyQuick has a 6 mm heel-to-toe drop (27mm rearfoot, 21 mm forefoot), which is actually quite low for a modern Adidas shoe... I think the lowest drop on any of their current production shoes is 4mm (the Adidas Adipure Adapt, and I'm not even sure if they're still making them).