Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

DISCLOSURE
VigLink badge

New Skechers Models

2»

Comments

• I also bought the Go Bionic prana on Amazon, as a backup for my current Go Bionics. It is nice to see there are some differences  between the original bionics and the prana's:

1/ The upper has been made of a more breathable material (the dotted part).
    2/ The optional insole has been made a bit thicker, more like the one provided with the Go run 2
    3/ Because of the other material of the upper, the material in the shoe feels a bit less barefoot-friendly than it was in the original Bionics. But I guess it will do a better job to keep the moist out the can get in through the gaps in the sole in the original Bionics. And since I always wear socks, it isn't a problem for me.
    4/ The back of the heel seems to be reinforced a bit more. But maybe it's just that my original Bionics are worn out a bit already.
  • Good info, Rudy.  Is the sizing the same?  How does it compare to the 'regular' GoBionics, and how does it compare to the GoRun 2s?
  • Sizing is exact the same as the original gobionics. I sized up from 11 to 11.5, but that is because my feet have changed shape in the past year. I also have a 11.5 gorun 2, so the same size as the bionic prana, although the bionics are wider. I use the gorun 2 without the provided insole, and I could use the bionic prana with the insole.

I found out the insole of the prana is still a bit thinner than the one provided with the gorun2