Wave Universe 5 Sneak Peek
  • Running Warehouse has a sneak peek up: http://blog.runningwarehouse.com/rs/mizuno-wave-universe-5-sneak-peek/

2.8 oz... insane.

• Looks like they shaved a lot of weight off of the toe box though. My favorite feature of the 4 is the size of the toe box. Bummer.
  • The Wave Universe 4 has quickly become one of my favorite shoes. Very light, a little cushioning, a flexible upper with a wide toe box and a few mm drop. I recently ran a 1.40 half marathon PR in them during a training run. And since they're now available for 38.50 at Amazon they're affordable too.

But I can hardly believe that a 2.8oz shoe is possible...
    Skechers Go Run | Skechers Go Run 2 | Skechers Go Bionic | Skechers Go Bionic Prana | Mizuno Ferus | Mizuno Levitas | Mizuno Universe 4 | Inov-8 Bare-x 180 | Vibram Fivefingers Speed | Xero Sensori Venture
  • As with everything on Amazon, you have to actually specify which size is available for that price.  My size will still cost me over $100...
    Socks are a scam. Just saying :-)
  • My god, that is one ugly shoe and this comes from a guy who loves the color scheme of the Levitas....
  • They don't even make the universe in my size. stupid 14
  • @Rudy...what size are you seeing the Universe 4 for so cheap?
  • They're only in the Orange color that cheap. I purchased them 2 days ago for 38.50, size 12, last pair available. Right now size 13 and 9 and smaller are still available for that price.
    Skechers Go Run | Skechers Go Run 2 | Skechers Go Bionic | Skechers Go Bionic Prana | Mizuno Ferus | Mizuno Levitas | Mizuno Universe 4 | Inov-8 Bare-x 180 | Vibram Fivefingers Speed | Xero Sensori Venture

• Ahhhh, ok.  Good deal.  Thank you for the clarification :-)

Return to Runblogger.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Taptalk Forum Badge photo TapatalkForumBadge_zpse3ab33cd.png
Get Tapatalk for: iOS | Android