New Balance MO80 Now Available

edited December 2012 in New Balance
It looks like REI has several sizes of the New Balance MO80 on sale prior to their official release. This shoe looks like a nice addition to the NB minimus line, but I haven't seen any actual reviews yet.

http://www.rei.com/product/842721/new-balance-mo80-minimus-multisport-shoes-mens

Anyone already gotten some of these?

Comments

• They're neat looking, but I'm not a fan of the red and black colorways...
  • Just had lunch with a buddy who had them but he had major sizing issues so they didn't work out. I'll probably give them a try after the new year, need to get some other reviews off my desk first.
  • What was the sizing issue?  Do they run big? small?  Supposed to be the same last as the MT110.  I'm planning on picking up a pair, they look perfect.
  • This shoe must not be well supported by New Balance. I have searched but been unable to find any of the usual pre-release reviews that are typically available for new models.
  • I saw them in a New Balance store today.  They look neat, but aren't really what I was looking for.

• My buddy said he just couldn't gt the fit right and he's a huge fan of the 110s. Too big a jump between half sizes apparently. I'd like to try them out myself though.